Conquest of the Lonely Coast
- Don’t Be A Dick. If you’re making it so other people aren’t enjoying the game you won’t be invited back
- Rules Lawyering. Arguing the interpretation of a rule is Acceptable to a point, the spirit of a rule is more important than the letter and GM has final say in all rules debates.
- Cheating. Its a game, and if you take it so seriously that you have to cheat chances are you are in violation of rule #1
- Booze. We’re going to be having beers and a good time, drink responsibly or make sure you aren’t driving. Again see rule #1
- Have a Good Time. The only reason we’re doing this is to enjoy ourselves so do just that